Sunday 7 June 2009

Week 6 and 7

The week starting from 25th of May was mainly focused on production. We had regular sessions with Abigail, Ray also talked to us about organization and what needs to be done.
On Tuesday the 26th I was filming Black Cats and Blue Angels- to be honest, I'd rather be in the audience and enjoy the show than stand on a table and record it. There were a few small problems with PD110, but everything was ok in the end.
I don't quite remember what we did every single day, but here is an outline on the tasks our production team was working on.
Location was not found easily, since all the people I contacted either wanted more money or were simply not happy with film crews around. Therefore, we settled for Benoit's flat. Now the priority is for him to make his landlord sign the location release form... which I am a bit concerned about.
Casting Bau was great fun, unfortunately Gianluca was not an actor- just a vibrant kid.
I am happy with the choice of Robert- he is my favorite.

On Monday me and Charlotte had a tutorial with Adam about our mobile content idea. We showed him visual reference of our Characters and Location, but still need to work on the inciting incident.
Kim's class on scene-by-scene breakdown was very enlightening on how to make a better structure and improve your writing skills.

Being still busy with production, I'll keep my blog very brief. Moreover, now I don't reside permanently at one place, so I'll keep moving to places with no internet connection.

No comments: