Monday 19 January 2009

Coronation Street

I watched the episode from 16.01.2009. I've seen Coronation Street just once before, it was an early episode. However, I didn't recognize any of the characters, I guess they've died or just disappeared. So here is my brief preview of what happens in the current episode. Steve has left his girlfriend for Becky, but Becky doesn't want to be with him anymore. The girlfriend has a son who punched him in the face! I thought it was an amazing shot! LOL Steve, however, got drunk and pathetic. Nothing interesting in the episode whatsoever. I don't really see what people find in that soup opera anymore? All the characters are boring and predictable. I also wish they looked better... like the Latin American ones :) Maybe then, they would attract a bigger audience!
Well, I don't remember anything else from that 22 minute episode.

No comments: